A hackathon opportunity for young scientists and innovators to apply their R&D and problem solving skills to test for mitigating on environment and climate change
DATE : 22nd March, 2020 | TIME: 9:30 AM ONWARDS
AGENDA FOR THE HACKATHON: INTERDISCIPLINARY APPROACHES FOR A PLASTIC-FREE INDIA
(Calling students, researchers & scientists from all disciplines and backgrounds to participate for the environment and get rewarded)
HOW TO REGISTER ? Its damn easy! Fill THIS Google Form and go
CHECK EVENT RULES :
1. You may participate in a team or solo. Team can have maximum of 3 members.
3. Each team/individual will be allowed to present for maximum of 6 minutes only. 2-3 minutes will be allotted for Q/A by judges and audience present.
2. You have to present your own creative ideas/solutions on the given agenda in a PPT (PowerPoint Presentation). There is no specific limit for no. of slides (12-15 slides is recommended) but presentation will only be in time limit otherwise points will be deducted.
4. You may also present your ideas/solutions via a demo model or exhibit during the time of presentation. Organizers should be informed about this before the event for arranging.
5. Ideas/solutions presented in slides should be fully original. No plagiarism from Internet or other sources will be tolerated.
5. Judging criteria: Creativity, Originality, Clarity of Concept, Presentation Skills, Organization of Ideas/Points, Sticking to Time Limit
Rs 250 per head
Cash Prizes & Goodies worth Rs 5K
For event details, contact below !
1. Monita Priyadarshani, +91 6370548114
2. Jyotisman Rath, +91 8118099248